Thursday, September 2, 2010

Why I Left Judaism

Brother Nathanael Kapner is a Jewish convert to Christianity. In this short video presentation he identifies the religion of Judaism for what it reallyis. But why should I, a Christian, tell you what Judaism really is? A converted Jew can do it much better, not to mention, more convincingly than I or any other non-Jew. Were I to express my Catholic views, (pre-Vatican II, of course), about Judaism, I would of course be accused of being an 'antisemite.' But accusing a person born and raised a Jew of being an 'anti-Semite' is a bit oxymoronic. By allowing an outspoken convert from Judaism to express his own views on the subject, we avoid a host of unnecessary unpleasantries. (Well, maybe not)

I think, by the way, that even Snopes will concede that Brother Kapner is a living, breathing Jewish convert to the Orthodox Christian faith. He is not perpetrating a hoax. Many more of his videos and writings may be found on Real Zionist News

No comments:

Post a Comment